Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh no!....Barber again?...

Backdated post....


Since I've been "mute" from blog updates for sometimes, when I blog for this title Leon boy shall go for another next session for his hair cut....maybe will get it done by this weekend as he cannot keeps full hairs on his head as he will keep on scratch and scratch till his head bleeding sometimes when the weather was hot like recently due to sweating....although I don't like but there is no other choice but Daddy luv to see him being "BOTAK"....cute wor....like Shaolin boy....*slap forehead*



Face already turn sour before the hair cut start....



Another shot of his pity face proved that how dislike he is with the hair cut....



Try to hold back his tears....lol....



I think he was trying to say "I hate you Mr Barber!"....hahahahahhaha

1 comment:

mommy to chumsy said...

oh dear...poor leon. must be very traumatic for him.